I will be offering cooking lessons on the last Tuesday of every month. It is going to be a basic cooking
IN THE OVEN:
- I have invented an amazing chocolate baklava, using a blend of plant oil so there is no trans-fatty acids. It is really good, if I do say so myself.
- Our gluten-free date and walnut bar is also getting rave reviews!
- I’m also working to perfect a gluten-free pizza crust, so stay tuned!
ON THE WEB:
- To keep a focused web presence, myrestaurant site has been taken down. The restaurant web address now links to the new “Restaurant” area on this site (accessible from the tab above). This areae will include pages with hours and directions, updated menus and other helpful information!
- For those active on Facebook, I’ve added a Sanaa’s 8th Street Gourmet Page! Become a fan and let’s stay in touch!
- If you are a real “digerati,” you can follow me on Twitter and catch my updates straight from the restaurant.
- We are proud to anonounce the alpha launch of a Sanaa Cooks You Tube Channel . We are producing several new videos for You Tube which will be available in the coming months. Our first video is a simple test video we shot of my “sauces” class at Hyvee. Future videos shoud improve upon this initial test. You can also view the video by visiting the channel or by scrolling below…
FOR THE SHOPPER:
- Did you know you can find a selection of hard-to-find cooking ingredients for sale in my restaurant? Try pomogranite molasses. They are wonderful!
- You can also find my fatayer and spreads at the Co-Op Health Store in Sioux Falls. The Co-Op is off Minnesota Avenue, behind Bread Smith.
More great stuff is coming, so stay tuned!